Pet Food Assistance Program
The Enid SPCA Pet Food Pantry offers temporary assistance to help individuals and families in need feed their pets and should not be viewed as a permanent source of pet food. Every case is reviewed on a case-by-case basis and we reserve the right to refuse pet food assistance for any reason. We are only available to provide assistance because of generous donations from our community. We can only provide food if we have donations on hand.
- ID is required (with correct address or ID with proof of address, such as a utility bill).
- Food is distributed per household. If individual family members attempt to get food for the same pet(s) at this same address,
they will be revoked from the program.
- Pet Food recipients are able to use assistance 6 month out of a year.
- Food can be distributed every 30 days.
- Food is mixed and there is no guarantee your pet will get the same type of food each time. Recipients must agree not to hold the Enid SPCA Pet Food Pantry, its volunteers, and benefactors legally liable in the unfortunate event your pet(s) become ill or the food upsets a pets(s) stomach.
- We will provide approximately 5 lbs. of dog food and 4 lbs. of cat food each time.
- We will try to accommodate special food requests, but it is all dependent on the donations we receive.
- Our mission is to keep pets with their families by providing temporary assistance; clients should not add pets to the home while receiving pet food assistance. You will be ineligible to adopt from the ESPCA for 6 months form the last time you used the pet food pantry assistance.
- Our main focus is helping families in need of pet food. Due to volume, we are not able to donate to rescues or large cat colonies.
- IF you agree to all of the above, please sign-up below.