This year alone, we have successfully adopted out 988 animals to their forever homes! This number is record breaking for our organization and can only continue to grow through your charitable support. We have set a goal this holiday season of raising $30,000 by the end of 2018, through the “30K for the Holidays” campaign. Donations made to this campaign will allow you, our cherished donor, to support the ESPCA in our efforts that include:
• Spaying and neutering of animals in the Enid community – over 1,800 in 2018
• Providing vaccinations and heartworm tests – 1,270 administered in 2018
• Rescue Waggin’ Program – 185 animals saved in 2018
• Providing trained emergency relief care for animals after natural disasters
• Transporting adoptable pets out-of-state, to communities wanting to provide them with loving homes
• Providing support for our community through our Pet Pantry Program and helping to feed animals in homes experiencing hardship
Your entire contribution through this campaign goes directly toward supporting adoptable pets in need in your community. Your contribution will have a significant impact on animal welfare in the coming year and makes a critical impact on creating a solution for those pets.
Your contribution to our “30K for the Holidays” campaign will insure that the ESPCA can provide the medical procedures needed to prepare 700 Pets for their forever home.